"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am what I am

musical lyrics, sung by Linda Eder (youtube her!!)

"I want more"

I want magic carpets, I want true romance
I want moonlight cruises to the South of France
And I want kisses that go on for days
I want more than this in so many ways

I want more full-filling
I want equal billing
I want champagne chilling at the door
So, in short, I'm saying if you want me- I want more

Give me more relating
Give me less debating
I want all those things I'm waiting for
So, in case you're listening, if you want me
Really want me, if you want me...
I want more!

When did the me that i so long to be, Lose her natural sense of direction?
When did that you that i'm turning into
get a trifle to tense for affection?
Can we ever get over this thing about winning?
Can we ever capture a moment that's past?
If we simply begin with a brand new beginning


After the end of a relationship recently, this is all i'm gonna "post" on the subject because music can always explain things:)

3 comments:

  1. i was watching a show where steve harvey was promoting his new book and he made a comment which is very funny, but so true:

    "chivalry is not dead, women have just lowered their standards"

    so good for you for not lowering your standards! it is good to have expectations that need to be met.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sister of mine;)

    future ideas/plans: i sing in the choir with you, i take wally for walks! and i also hope to have some interviews set up for April when i come visit:)

    i cannot freakin' wait! do you think the baby is gonna come sooner then expected?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your plans sound good! you can also take josie to the park, right? haha.

    i can't wait to see you in april and celebrate your bday together.

    yeah, i think baby will come early, how early i don't know though.

    ReplyDelete