"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Thursday, December 18, 2008

everytime i read a great quote i feel i must post it on my blog

Although we cannot always preserve our recollection, yet must do so from time to time, and at least once a day, either in the morning or in the evening. In the morning form your intention, and at night examine your conduct, what you have done, said, and thought during the day, for in each of these you may have often offended both God and your neighbor.

Thomas a Kempis

I LOVE THAT QUOTE!
I plan on doing this as a new years resolution as well as NOT
texting or talking(less) on the mobile (cellphone) while driving :/ i know, bad Kori!

what will your new years resolutions be?? come on think...there's still time yet and please, share! this is a safe place ^wink^wink;)


I am a wanderer who wants to become a pilgrim...

3 comments:

  1. my resolution is to keep the kitchen table clear. simple..yet almost impossible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. yeah, i've added to the cell phone one, which i have been fine with thus far:) to start every day out with a good hearty breakfast.

    i know how things can just pile up so quickly, that is one of the major difficulties of our culture! i encourage you to keep at it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was inspired by our car conversation, which i really enjoyed by the way. i miss good kori time ^_^ glad i got some!

    ReplyDelete