"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

pigs

so i am thinking, numba 1 my last post was too overwhelmingly academic and LONG/BORING and i should have posted those models, gradually throughout the semester. o well. Numba 2 that my title "Intellectual Joy" should probably change since i'm not really feelin' that JOY per say anymore from college classes! (a little sarcasm) and lastly, Numba 3 molly our house's kitty is curled up in a ball next to me on my bed while i finish my last papers of the semester and it is just too precious!!!

this post has nothing to do with pigs but heck, pigs permeate almost every part of my life, hehe.

3 comments:

  1. yes please. :) as soooooon as they get here :) collect them for me if they come while i am gone....
    Also i would right but i dont have the time to write about my ridiculous life. :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll did NOT tell me you had a kittyyyyy <3 I want to come visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so my family went out to this cute hole in the wall BBQ place that was decked out in everything pig-like. it made me think of you ^_^

    ReplyDelete