"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Embracing a Passion

Here's some great lyrics from an all time favorite musical, Les Miserables. Song by a young boy, named Gavroche, fighting in the french revolution, a tragic character but also a comic relief in the show as you can see below and HEAR


*And the Title for this post is reflective of my new appreciation for the opportunity to work at a Montessori Pre-school academy, began this school year and do believe I've found my calling or passion or as Messiah College loved to put it, my vocation.

Enjoy...

"Little People"

They laugh at me, these fellows, just because I am small.


They laugh at me because i'm not a hundred feet tall.

I tell 'em there's alot to learn down here on the ground.

The world is big, but little people turn it around




A worm can roll a stone

A bee can sting a bear

A fly can fly around Versailles 'cos flies don't care

A sparrow in a hat, can make a happy home.

A flie can bite the bottom of the Pope in Rome.




Goliath was a bruiser who was as tall as the sky

But David threw a right, and gave him one in the eye

I never read the bible but i know that it's true

It only goes to show what little people can do.




So listen here Professor, with your head in the clouds

It's also kind of useful to get lost in a crowd

So keep your Universities I don't give a damn

For better or for worse it is the way that I am




Be careful as you go, cos little people grow

'Cos little people grow

And little people know

When little people fight

We may look easy pickings, but we've got some bite!


So never kick a dog

because it's just a pup

You'd better run for cover when the pup grows up



And we'll fight like twenty armies and we won't give up!



bonus track haha...god this woman is blessed! Enjoy Lea Salonga singing both "I dreamed a dream" as Fantine and "On my own" as Eponine from Les Miserable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment