"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Embracing being in my Optimistic Twenties

You know when you are in a certain mood or mind-set that you can't get rid of until you validate it by finding that song, that artist, that sound that expresses how you're feeling in the moment? Well here I am :)


"There's a new wind blowin' like i've never known.
I'm breathing deeper than I've ever done.
And it sure feels good, to finally feel the way I do.
I wanna love somebody,
Love somebody like you.
An' I'm lettin' go of all my lonely yesterdays
I've forgiven myself for the mistakes I've made
Now there's just one thing, one thing I wanna do, mmm, mmm
I wanna love somebody,
Love somebody like you."

-Keith Urban (from the wonderfully sappy, chick-flicky soundtrack in How to Lost a Guy in 10 days)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I def know how you feel! and great song, I actually bought that soundtrack when it came out lol

    ReplyDelete