"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Monday, September 8, 2008

Smiling

So all I have to do (I just figured it out) is to look at pictures of my adorable niece Josie before I sit down to tackle some homework! The innocence and joy of life is written all over her and my sisters and brother-in-law, animals, any one that comes in contact with this child!!
Bad thing is they live across the country. Good thing is I get to fly there in a month:)

Check out my sister's first daughter, Josephine Elaine here. She keeps it well updated, thanks holly i love you!

2 comments:

  1. most gorgeous baby. definitely put a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you enjoy the pictures. bonnie said she was seeing the illustration of the saying "seeing life through the eyes of a child" when she was around josie. it really is uplifting to be around someone so enthusiastic about the world.

    ReplyDelete