"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Wonderwoman here

This post was inspired by a wonderful lady! Just in small talk, i was reminded of an introductory song at the beginning of a tv show, ya know? And that show was SCRUBS! if there are any fellow fans out there woohoo! if not-you must try watching an episode and tell me it didn't make you crack up. Anywho, back to the lyrics i wanted to share because they are especially poignant after my last post.

"I can't do this all on my own.
I'm no Superman"

So yeah, I am asking for your help. And I am ok with that. My roommate and i even made a pact tonight to make/force each other to be more confident this year:) a step in the right direction i hope.

2 comments:

  1. i love scrubs! lets please watch it sometime when i bum at your house again ^_^

    and props to you. confidence is hard, and scary. you can do it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes i just replay that first song, its in a way sad but ever so realistic.

    ReplyDelete