"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Monday, April 25, 2011

It was Everything

Wow. The reason I recognized this beautiful, moving song in the trailer for Water for Elephants was because of over a year ago, a dance choreographed on So You Think You Can Dance to the song; Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine

watch this




Two days ago I participated in the Ride for the Children fundraiser and it went well, It was so nice to ride with so many other bikers, couldn't have asked for a nicer day and the ride it self was through Paradise Valley and Scottsdale so beautiful as well!




Soon I hope to have some updated pictures on my Picasa Page from my birthday celebration at the Biltmore Hotel/Spa day I had with sister and mother!! It was amazing. I'm still job searching for the summer. Also Easter's celebration at my sister's as well, she is an amazing hostess I have to say!! Corinne and Josie were as cute as ever in their new dresses and hats!




This past Holy Week I gave a short meditation on Jesus as Grace and have a link here if you'd like to read it as a google document. It was well received and was a nice challenge/task to do for the UPC community on an early Tuesday morning. It took me back to College papers and reflections. I miss school some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment