"I do not run to add days to my life. I run to add LIFE to my days."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is why I dance

I came back from a run this evening and actually felt inspired, stronger, motivated and glad! That was a surprise, haven't felt that in a while. Part of the reason however was having to do with feeling so free enough in myself, my body that in the middle of the open, park/lake nearby I began to bust moves and dance around like a silly person!! It was so fun, I highly recommend it and you can do it in the dark with hardly anyone around ;) winkwink, but that's not even the point. And later I was listening to this song on my ipod that got me thinking about one of my favorite dance films because it is in the soundtrack.
movie- Honey with Jessica Alba
music- I believe by Yolanda Adams

Click on here to watch and listen and be inspired:)

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy for dancing by yourself. I do it all the time, Kori. Sometimes I see people who hate to dance or can only do it when they're drunk and I feel sorry for them. Dancing is like breathing--I absolutely need it. I know you agree--we're kindred :)

    ReplyDelete